I sorta forgot all about the wishlist thing I was doing on here a loooong while back. I tend to buy things I want when I see them, not wait around and hope someone else will get them. Since it's that time of year again and I fear unwanted presents that I have to figure out what to do with more than anything (well, almost more than anything, I can come up with a few scary things, I have a fairly good imagination):
Details available on request...:
- blocking mats that are identical to the ones I have so I can make a bigger blocking surface because for some reason I manage to turn out ginourmous shawls even though I lack patience
- knitting needles of a specific type and size (a giftcard at Garnkorgen.se will do)
- Norwegian edibles and drinkables
- The softest, prettiest non-sheepy yarns in existance
- kneehigh knitted socks that fit my weird feet (I don't have the patience to knit that far)
- nice tequila ('cause I am too much of a cheapskate to buy it at the outrageous prices here)
I'll edit this post as needed. Maybe not though, since I tend to forget about things.
Don't give me any tea pots. I'll just use them to store buttons in and there are better button storing containers out there.